A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davida Wardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davida Wardell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davida Wardell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wardell graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Wardell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davida Jones Wardell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Davida J. Wardell practice?
- Dr. Davida Wardell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Davida Wardell practices Pediatrics near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Palestine Pediatricians.