Learn more about Dr. David Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fowler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Fowler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Fowler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David F. Fowler practice?
- Dr. David Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fowler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.