A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davide Iacobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davide Iacobelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davide Iacobelli, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Iacobelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davide Iacobelli MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Davide Iacobelli practice?
- Dr. Davide Iacobelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Davide Iacobelli practices Dermatology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Dermatologists.