A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davies Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davies Wong, Critical Care Practitioner, Hospitalist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davies Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davies Y Wong MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Davies Y. Wong practice?
- Dr. Davies Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Davies Wong practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.