A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davin Lundquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davin Lundquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lundquist
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davin Lundquist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundquist graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lundquist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davin R Lundquist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Davin R. Lundquist practice?
- Dr. Davin Lundquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Davin Lundquist practices Family Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Family Physicians.