A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davin Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davin Quinn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Quinn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davin Kenneth Quinn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Davin K. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Davin Quinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Davin Quinn practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.