A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davin Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davin Quinn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Quinn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davin Kenneth Quinn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Davin K. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Davin Quinn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Davin Quinn practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.