Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Davinder Bhamber
Dr. Davinder Bhamber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhamber is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida, Blake Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Davinder Bhamber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Davinder Bhamber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Sarasota, FL 1.10 mi10
Dr. Richard Buck
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Sarasota, FL 1.10 mi22
Dr. Judy Wang
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 1.10 mi8