A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davinder Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davinder Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davinder Grover, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grover has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davinder Singh Grover MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Davinder S. Grover practice?
- Dr. Davinder Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Davinder Grover practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.