A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davinder Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davinder Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davinder Grover, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grover has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davinder Singh Grover MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Davinder S. Grover practice?
- Dr. Davinder Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Davinder Grover practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.