A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davinder Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davinder Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Govind Singh Medical College, Faridkot.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davinder Pal Singh MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Davinder P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Davinder Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Davinder Singh practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.