A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davinder Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davinder Sekhon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davinder Sekhon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sekhon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davinder Singh Sekhon MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Davinder S. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Davinder Sekhon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Davinder Sekhon practices Urology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL and Gulf Breeze, FL.
See Pensacola Urologists.