Dr. Davinder Sekhon MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Brewton, AL

January 7th, 2016
had a bladder infection. biopsy proved no cancer. the doctor and his assistants were courteous and polite and professional

April 6th, 2013
Awesome doctor, very slow office
Perhaps it's the nature of urology to have many elderly patients that push the schedule back, perhaps the Woodlands should allot more time per patient or block off more time for elderly patients. My first visit I arrived 30 minutes early and turned in all my paperwork 15 minutes before my scheduled time but still had to wait an hour to see the doctor and wait 20 minutes just to check out and pay my co-pay. There's a lot of staff and multiple doctors here, I would think having separate staff for check-in and check-out would speed things up. Thankfully my most recent appointment only had a 30 minute wait and checkout was immediate. That being said Dr. Sekhon is very friendly, listens well, and seems to have a genuine concern for the patient. I also liked that he would talk to me on an intellectual level, most doctors assume you know nothing about medicine or biology and oversimplify everything, he took the time to explain what was going on. I do recommend using another lab however due to the long wait for results, it seems most tests get mailed out, there are plenty of labs in Pensacola that can do tests within 48 hours.

September 30th, 2011
A Most Courteous and Thorough Physician
Dr. S. is a great doctor. He and his staff are sensitive to the embarrassing nature of their area of medicine for patients and were very thorough and efficient. Dr. S. explained everything and made me feel like we were a team in determining the nature of my problem.

October 4th, 2009
Awesome doc!!!!!
Great, caring, spends time with patient, explains well