A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davinder Singh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davinder Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Davinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Davinder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Davinder Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Gastroenterologists.