A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davinder Singh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davinder Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Davinder Singh practice?
- Dr. Davinder Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Davinder Singh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Gastroenterologists.