A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davinder Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davinder Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Singh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans