A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davis Drinkwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davis Drinkwater, Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drinkwater
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davis Drinkwater, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkwater graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Drinkwater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davis C Drinkwater MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Davis C. Drinkwater practice?
- Dr. Davis Drinkwater has 1 office location.
Dr. Davis Drinkwater practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.