Dr. Davis Drinkwater MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 23rd, 2016
Recent heart surgery
I recently had a quadruple bypass surgery at Centennial hospital. Dr Davis Drinkwater was my surgeon. He is wonderful, very intelligent, kind, caring man. I would highly recommend him!! I had no problems at all because he was on top of everything..His staff is effiecent, friendly and kind also.

August 24th, 2016
RN
Found out I needed surgery on a Thursday and the next day five bypasses were done by Dr Drinkwater. His pleasant bedside manner was second to none. He answered all questions I had as well as my family's concerns. I would recommend Dr Drinkwater in a "heart beat". I had my follow up appointment today and his staff is awesome as well. Anyone needing cardiac surgery may rest assured you will be in good hands

August 1st, 2016
I really like the Staff at Dr. Drinkwater's office.. They are so nice, very helpful and Dr. Drinkwater will sit and talk with you , explaining things...I would recommend this Medical Office highly..

June 20th, 2016
I was referred to Dr drinkwater by Dr Wheatlly. My Heart by bypass had to be done immediately. Dr Drinkwater scheduled and performed the surgery very quickly, possibly saving my life I Am very pleased with the surgery and my recovery.

November 2nd, 2015
This Man is "5.0"
Dr. Drinkwater is tops. While he is a New Englander and thus a bit reserved, I found him to be charming on top of all his expertise. He personally took my late night calls as I struggled through the first nights at home. He performed my quadruple by-pass quickly and efficiently. While my situation was critical his bedside manner and confidence kept me comfortable as I was quickly worked into a slot for the procedure.

August 14th, 2015
Lifesaver
When no one else would accept me as a patient, Dr. Drinkwater decided to give me the surgery I desperately needed to save my life. He was a great doctor and awesome at listening to me. I would recommend him to anyone!!

December 7th, 2013
I had my aortic and mitral valves replaced by dr drinkwater on 1/24/13. I am 38 years old. He done a wonderful job. I owe my life to him

September 8th, 2012
WONDERFUL SURGEON!
My husband had open heart surgery a couple of months ago with Dr. Drinkwater. He diagnosed the problem and the surgery went excellently! He is a very caring and spends the time answering questions and listening. I wouldn't trust me husbands heart to anyone else!

July 7th, 2012
The best !!!!
Dr Drinkwater is the best !!! He was my heart transplant surgeon, he did the best job on my heart transplant surgery ....thank you Dr Drinkwater I will never forget you.

February 9th, 2012
He provided exceptional care and concern during my daughter's diagnosis and subsequent bypass surgery. His manner is professional, warmly competent, and humble.

May 14th, 2009
Drinkwater saved my husbands life....
44 years old and quadruple bypass....great doctor