A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davis Farvolden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davis Farvolden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davis Farvolden, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farvolden graduated from The Flinders Univ Of So Australia, Sch Of Med, Bedford Park, Sa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farvolden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- M.I.T. Medical Department
- MIT Medical Department Health Services Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davis Graham Farvolden MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Davis G. Farvolden practice?
- Dr. Davis Farvolden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Davis Farvolden practices Dermatology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lutherville Timonium Dermatologists.