A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davis Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davis Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davis Hurley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davis Kendrick Hurley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Davis K. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Davis Hurley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Davis Hurley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.