A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davis Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davis Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davis Hurley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davis Kendrick Hurley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Davis K. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Davis Hurley has 5 office locations.
Dr. Davis Hurley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.