A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davis Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davis Peterson, Spinal surgery: cervical, thoracic and lumbar; deformities, degenerative spine, tumors, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, trauma Specialist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davis Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davis C. Peterson MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Davis C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Davis Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Davis Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons and Anchorage Surgeons.