Learn more about Dr. Davis Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davis Peterson, Spinal surgery: cervical, thoracic and lumbar; deformities, degenerative spine, tumors, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, trauma Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davis Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davis C. Peterson MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Davis C. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Davis Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Davis Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons and Anchorage Surgeons.