A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davod Tinling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tinling
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tinling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinling graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Tinling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsboro Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davod Calvert Tinling MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Davod C. Tinling practice?
- Dr. Davod Tinling has 1 office location.
Dr. Davod Tinling practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.