A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davonnie Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davonnie Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Hunterdon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Davonnie Dunn practice?
Dr. Davonnie Dunn practices Family Medicine near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Family Physicians.