A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davood Farhangian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farhangian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farhangian Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Farhangian graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Farhangian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davood Farhangian MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Davood Farhangian practice?
- Dr. Davood Farhangian has 1 office location.
Dr. Davood Farhangian practices Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.