A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davood Vafai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davood Vafai, Hematology/Oncology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davood Vafai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vafai graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vafai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davood Vafai MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Davood Vafai practice?
- Dr. Davood Vafai has 1 office location.
Dr. Davood Vafai practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists.