A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davor Kvaternik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davor Kvaternik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kvaternik
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kvaternik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davor Kvaternik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kvaternik graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kvaternik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davor Kvaternik MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Davor Kvaternik practice?
- Dr. Davor Kvaternik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Davor Kvaternik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.