A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davor Kvaternik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davor Kvaternik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kvaternik
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kvaternik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davor Kvaternik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kvaternik graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kvaternik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davor Kvaternik MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Davor Kvaternik practice?
- Dr. Davor Kvaternik has 6 office locations.
Dr. Davor Kvaternik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH and Methuen, MA.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.