A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Davor Kvaternik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Davor Kvaternik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Davor Kvaternik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kvaternik graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Kvaternik has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Davor Branimir Kvaternik MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Davor B. Kvaternik practice?
- Dr. Davor Kvaternik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Davor Kvaternik practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NH.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.