The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Davor Vugrin
Dr. Davor Vugrin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Vugrin is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, University Medical Center - Lubbock and Grace Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Davor Vugrin has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Davor Vugrin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Wael Tello
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.05 mi28
Dr. Monzer Attar
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0.06 mi51
Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Lubbock, TX 0.07 mi18