A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zarrinpar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrinpar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zarrinpar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zarrinpar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Zarrinpar practice?
Dr. David Zarrinpar practices Preventive Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sun Valley Preventive Medicine Specialists, Sun Valley Family Physicians, Sun Valley General Practitioners, and Sun Valley Plastic Surgeons.