A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zarrinpar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zarrinpar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarrinpar
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarrinpar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Zarrinpar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Zarrinpar MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Zarrinpar practice?
- Dr. David Zarrinpar has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Zarrinpar practices Occupational Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Valley, CA and Simi Valley, CA.
See Los Angeles Preventive Medicine Specialists.