Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawana Stubbs
Dr. Dawana Stubbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 11 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stubbs is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital, Wishard Health Services and St. Vincent Carmel Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawana Stubbs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dawana Stubbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Adam Edelman
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi30
Dr. Robert Baker
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi35
Dr. Brian Myre
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Indianapolis, IN 0.13 mi9