A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawana Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawana Stubbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawana Stubbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Stubbs has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawana Linn Stubbs MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawana L. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. Dawana Stubbs has 13 office locations.
Dr. Dawana Stubbs practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Zionsville, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.