A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Da-Wei Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Da-Wei Liao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Da-Wei Liao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Liao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Da-Wei Liao MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Da-Wei Liao practice?
- Dr. Da-Wei Liao has 16 office locations.
Dr. Da-Wei Liao practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Pediatricians.