A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schellingerhout
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schellingerhout Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellingerhout graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Schellingerhout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout practice?
- Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.