A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellingerhout graduated from University Of Pretoria.
Dr. Schellingerhout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout practice?
- Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawid Schellingerhout practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.