A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawit Haile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawit Haile, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haile graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Haile has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawit Tecle Haile MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawit T. Haile practice?
- Dr. Dawit Haile has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawit Haile practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.