Dr. Dawit Mamo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawit Mamo?

Posted on September 14th, 2012

if the dr. stays to long with youthe nurse knocks on door and saysdr. line 4, that means get out and go to the next room. he doesnot listen especially if it is awomen. i have spine problems, inwhich i told him, and ignored theproblem, now it is worst. and since they went to computer's this has taken my time away from my treatment,answers to questionsand they should go back to paper and put on computer later, and give the patients more time, and when i leave there iam disapoitedand they don't give or order samples of meds. because peopledon't have money to pay for thesemeds. like insulin. he gave me a not a good one. thank you

A very caring person, takes the time with you.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

I would recommend this doctor to anyone who needs someone who care about their health and well being.

HMO Dr

Posted on September 12th, 2008

Since coming from a PPO & having a Dr that I knew well thru my employment at Methodist Hospital of so Calif, it is hard, I'm sure, to find a Dr who matches up to my former Dr. Dr Mamo seems very nice & he does listen. My main complaint is, when he comes into the examining room with the nurse, he is talking about the last patient and does not greet me until he's finished talking. They shouldnt be discussing a patient in front of another patient and, I feel I should be recognized when he walks in. It would put me at ease. Discussion of another pt should take place away from unauthorized people. My husband and I both see Dr Mamo and will continue because we feel he is a good Dr.

Posted on January 26th, 2017