A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teklehaimanot
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Teklehaimanot Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teklehaimanot graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot practice?
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.