A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teklehaimanot graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot practice?
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Physiatrists.