Dr. Dawit Zemichael MD Patient Reviews

3.9

January 18th, 2017
Great Doctor
very caring and interested in what I have to say.

June 27th, 2016
Excellent: A Scholar and a Gentleman!
Excellent Psychiatrist! A Scholar and a Gentleman. I have a brain tumor + some major problems. He has helped me greatly + I HIGHLY recommend Him. All I can say about the several surprisingly unhappy reviews is there must be "more to the story" in these cases. I've moved as I had to + can't drive now. I will miss Him [if I need to find some place within walking distance.]

March 3rd, 2016
He is a very good dr! He listens and cares about his patients

November 23rd, 2015
Exceptional Dr. and Staff! They put me at ease immediately! FINALLY I've found a Dr. who cares about my Emotional AND physical health! Only wish I'd found him years ago! Would HIGHLY recommend this gentle man!

July 20th, 2015
I would NOT recommend this doctor, so rude! i would have ranked him below 1 star but that was not an option.

May 3rd, 2015
Great Psychiatrist!
Dr Zemichael has helped me more than any other doctor I have seen for my anxiety and depression. He keeps me accountable to my treatment. I love this office..!! My life has changed and I am happy now..

March 12th, 2015
Great Clinic
Great Clinic, I am very impressed with the psychiatrists knowledge,

January 18th, 2015
wonderful clinic!
My treatment with this clinic had changed my life...Dr ZeMichael is very caring and sincere. ..the staff is very supportive and I always feel very welcome cared about in his clinic....highly recommended

July 23rd, 2014
This office provides the best program for addiction to opiates. The program helps me be accountale and they follow all the rules. They have changed my life. Dr Zemichael is kind and considerate as well as his staff. I would highly recommend this program to any person with opiate addiction..!

February 6th, 2014
Highly Recommend
First of all, he goes to Africa because he has 2 young children and a wife there. He has been trying for many months to arrange for them to live in the U.S. to be with him. Unfortunately, all the red tape from OUR GOVERNMENT, has made this process difficult and lengthy. Yes, his family is important. I had no problems with him writing refills while he goes to Africa to see his family. All I had to do is ask. This man is kind, he listens, and he does his job. There may be a wait time, show me a doctor that doesn't. The 2 bad reviews must be from those who was not granted their drugs. If you need meds, he will prescribe them. If your a junkie looking for your fix....move on.

December 18th, 2013
Terrible
His practice is like a McDonalds; herd customers through as quick as possible to maximize profits. He begins writing the prescription refill as soon as you enter & asks the basic questions you'd expect, but he does not listen to the answers. It is obvious that he does not care. I am an easy patient, but this guy couldn't even treat me like a person. His frequent trips to Africa also caused me to have to reschedule appointments numerous times...which meant that I had no meds until I could get back in.

April 20th, 2011
VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! HAS NO MANNERS FOR A HUMAN BEING AT ALL..TOLD ME I WAS A NOBODY ALSO REFUSE TREATMENT ON A MENTAL HEALTH PATIENT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO SOMEONE WITHOUT YELLING AT THEM..I DO BELIEVE HE NEEDED MY BI-POLAR MEDS MORE THEN I NEED IT..HE VERY RUDE WOULD NOT TAKE MY DOG TO HIM!!!!