A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Fulton County Health Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn-Alita R Hernandez MD and MSPH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dawn-Alita R. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Critical Care Practitioners, and Toledo Pulmonologists.