A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Fulton County Health Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez MD and MSPH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Critical Care Practitioners, and Toledo Pulmonologists.