A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Fulton County Health Center
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez practice?
Dr. Dawn-Alita Hernandez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Internists, Toledo Critical Care Practitioners, and Toledo Pulmonologists.