A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Angela Murray DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn A. Murray practice?
- Dr. Dawn Murray has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Murray practices Family Medicine near New Lexington, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, OH and Columbus, OH.
See New Lexington Family Physicians.