A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Murray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Angela Murray DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn A. Murray practice?
- Dr. Dawn Murray has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Murray practices Family Medicine near New Lexington, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Logan, OH and Columbus, OH.
See New Lexington Family Physicians.