A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Anderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn D. Anderson practice?
Dr. Dawn Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.