Dr. Dawn Ayers MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Noblesville, IN

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 8th, 2015
She used to be great but not anymore
I went to Dr. Ayers initially because I moved to Indiana and I needed an endocrinologist with a good reputation. I have a complex thyroid issue where I was under a wonderful doctor's care in AZ. So I called to see her. It tooks four months before we could get in to see her. Whenever I go, I have to wait so long before I get in to an examination room. Once in there I have to wait on average 45 minutes before I can see her. When she comes in, she spends 5 minutes with me and we are done. i don't get the chance to discuss with her options that are out there to help me. I asked her to refer me to a nutritionist, she didn't. I asked her to look at other ways to get me back to health and losing weight again, and all she could come up with is either a weight-loss (shakes) program that she is a partner in, or bariatric surgery. I have 70 pounds to lose, there are other ways to go other than the extreme. Looking for another endocrinologist. I can't even have a normal conversation with her where I can express how I am feeling and get some help.