A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Baker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn E Baker MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn E. Baker practice?
- Dr. Dawn Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Baker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Rhinelander, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Eagle River, WI.
See Rhinelander Radiologists.