A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Baker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn E. Baker practice?
Dr. Dawn Baker practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Rhinelander, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Tomahawk, WI.
See Rhinelander Radiologists.