A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Baker has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn E Baker MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn E. Baker practice?
- Dr. Dawn Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Baker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Rhinelander, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI and Eagle River, WI.
See Rhinelander Radiologists.