A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Bankston-Troiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Bankston-Troiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Bankston-Troiani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bankston-Troiani graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bankston-Troiani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn C Bankston-Troiani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn C. Bankston-Troiani practice?
- Dr. Dawn Bankston-Troiani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Bankston-Troiani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.