A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Bard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Bard is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Bard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bard graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Memorial Hospital Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Bard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Bard practice?
- Dr. Dawn Bard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Bard practices Pediatrics near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Pediatricians.