A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Bodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Bodell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Bodell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Bodell practice?
Dr. Dawn Bodell practices Urology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseburg, OR and Florence, OR.
See Springfield Urologists.