Dr. Dawn Bodell DO Patient Reviews

• Urology Springfield, OR

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Dawn Bodell.
I had surgery for a prolapsed bladder, 11/13. I've had no issues since. Dr Dawn Bodell is the best. I highly recommend her. She is the Dr that women g ...

February 22nd, 2012
At this point my surgery has been scheduled, all of the various testing has been done and exhausted so surgery is the next step. Dr Bodell believes that I won't need both the reconstruction surgery's as thought in the beginning. We will just do the one and make it less invasive. She is incredibe. She takes her job seriously and looks over every detail of my history. She is friendly and answered all of my questions and spent almost 1 hour assuring me of her ability and my sucess rate. Maybe she comes across as arrogant because she is such a classy dresser, and very youthful its just who she is just like I am who I am and I dress for who I am. I find it refreshing that my doctor is on top of current information and brings joyful and positive energy at my appointments.She will not mince words and will be very direct with regards to possible outcomes and the fact that no matter what she still has a few more tricks in her bag if I don't get exactly the results I need. I call that positive and enlightening!

October 19th, 2011
DR.BODELL
Dr. Bodell displayed a degree of professionalism along with personalism that was refreshing. She put me at ease. Her expertise is well known nationally. That is why I chose her. I had a very good experience with her. My surgery was very successful.

April 12th, 2011
With Dr Bodell, it's all about her. One of the worst bedside manners I've ever experienced.

April 1st, 2011
Dr. Bodell is one of the most compassionate doctors I have known. She is attentive and there for patients. Frequently disgruntled patients are those not willing to change their habits or lifestyle to improve their symptoms dispite a providers efforts. She specializes in pelvic floor reconstruction in women that have had multiple surgeries from doctors all over the state (so they must know something!)She frequently gets behing because of the time she spends with her patients.She is truelly charming

December 21st, 2010
Doctor Bodell though gracious needs to step back and be sensitive to her patient. It would be nice if she would look at her patinets needs through the eyes of the patient. Dr.Bodell comes across as being arrogant and self righteous.