A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Bodnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Bodnar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodnar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bodnar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodnar graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Bodnar has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn M Bodnar BS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Bodnar practice?
- Dr. Dawn Bodnar has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Bodnar practices Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Cardiologists.