A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Bruner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Bruner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bruner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn L Bruner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn L. Bruner practice?
- Dr. Dawn Bruner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Bruner practices Pediatrics near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Pediatricians.