Ophthalmologist
Video profile

|  Not so much  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2013

I believe you can tell a lot about a dr by the way they treat people they work with. I had the distict displeasure of working with dr buckingham as a nurse in the not so distant past. She was rude, elitist, and I noted on more than one occasion she made decisions based on convenience for her and not the patient or just out of spite. Nasty. I wouldn't send my dog to her.

|  Not recommended  |  show details
by Sue M. on Sep 12th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Buckingham for eyelid surgery. She did not answer questions and made poor surgical decisions that resulted in a poor outcome, both functionally and cosmetically.

|  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Buckingham, over the last couple of years, has consistently met and exceeded the criteria of a superlative doctor - intelligent, caring, decisive, and matter-of-fact and expeditious in carrying out patient needs, as well as follow-up.

|  Great skills and caring manner.  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I had skin growths removed from the lower eye lid of each eye, very close to the eye. I was pleased with how painless the surgery was and how complete the recovery was after only 1 week. Now, two weeks later, it doesn't look like anything was done to my eye lids. Very positive experience. Excellen doctor and assistants.

|  Best Eye Surgeon in Austin  |  show details
by Guy Collister on Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Dawn Buckingham came highly recommended for my eyelid surgery and now I know why. Absolutely the most professional and skilled eye surgeon in the area. I checked out others in the Austin area and am very pleased with my decision. Highly recommend.