by Tom Rodgers on Feb 18th, 2015

Dr.. Buckingham has worked with me for years now. She is a caring and compassionate human being first and foremost. Her maintenance and preventative treatments for my troublesome eye conditions have kept going without any complications!!

Oct 31st, 2014

I had eyelid surgery and the outcome was very poor cosmetically and is getting worse over time. I wish I had gone with another Dr. She also is more interested in her interest and convenience and will cause inconvenience and even cause financial harm to her patient.

Not so much show details Not so much
Nov 15th, 2013

I believe you can tell a lot about a dr by the way they treat people they work with. I had the distict displeasure of working with dr buckingham as a nurse in the not so distant past. She was rude, elitist, and I noted on more than one occasion she made decisions based on convenience for her and not the patient or just out of spite. Nasty. I wouldn't send my dog to her.

Not recommended show details Not recommended
by Sue M. on Sep 12th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Buckingham for eyelid surgery. She did not answer questions and made poor surgical decisions that resulted in a poor outcome, both functionally and cosmetically.

Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Buckingham, over the last couple of years, has consistently met and exceeded the criteria of a superlative doctor - intelligent, caring, decisive, and matter-of-fact and expeditious in carrying out patient needs, as well as follow-up.

Great skills and caring manner. show details Great skills and caring manner.
Apr 6th, 2012

I had skin growths removed from the lower eye lid of each eye, very close to the eye. I was pleased with how painless the surgery was and how complete the recovery was after only 1 week. Now, two weeks later, it doesn't look like anything was done to my eye lids. Very positive experience. Excellen doctor and assistants.

Best Eye Surgeon in Austin show details Best Eye Surgeon in Austin
by Guy Collister on Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Dawn Buckingham came highly recommended for my eyelid surgery and now I know why. Absolutely the most professional and skilled eye surgeon in the area. I checked out others in the Austin area and am very pleased with my decision. Highly recommend.