Dr. Dawn Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 27th, 2015
Very Dissapointed
I had been going to Dr. Cohen for about 3 years and really liked her. The office staff though looks miserable and never smiles. They look like robots. I went to see the Nurse Practioner and was not diagnosed with Pneumonia which is what I had. After one Month I was not feeling any better and went on line to see my symptoms. I did have Pneumonia and went back to Dr Cohen and was given the correct medicine. However Again this year I got it and when I called in to describe the mistake to the Scheduler I was told it was inappropriate to do so. I think not. If I was not getting better and I had to go back to get the correct medicine I had a right to complain. Thus I am getting another Dr. with a 5 star rating on Vitals . com for their staff and other ratings. Dr. Cohen is very nice but the Office Mgr and others left me very cold. I missed my old Dr who retired. Very old fashioned but very caring too. I never felt like a number there. Here everything is automated like a robot.

January 25th, 2013
Absolute worst front office in the business. It blows my mind that these physicians put the rudest, most unprofessional, uneducated (cheap) people they can find to interact with their patients (clients). AWFUL.

August 21st, 2012
helpful and efficient
My concern was well taken care of. I got what I needed and still got to work on time. Staff was efficient and helpful. Will use again.

July 25th, 2012
Worst Dr. ever
I have never seen a Dr. act this way. We had a disagreement and the next thing I know I can not get my insulin, test strips, thyroid and blood pressure medicine. She quit seeing me and quit prescribing my drugs after 3 years as a patient.