A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Cortland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Cortland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortland graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cortland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn D Cortland MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn D. Cortland practice?
- Dr. Dawn Cortland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Cortland practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Bragg, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.