Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn Cortland
Dr. Dawn Cortland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cortland is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn Cortland has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dawn Cortland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Aileen Watanabe
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Gerald Roberts
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi45
Dr. C Cooney
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi25