Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dawn Davanzo
Dr. Dawn Davanzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Davanzo is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Broward Health Imperial Point and Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Davanzo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Dawn Davanzo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dawn Davanzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Susan Saxe
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Gjorgji Trnovski
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Margaret Wilkes
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Boca Raton, FL 0 mi20