A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Deeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Deeter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Deeter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deeter graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Deeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trigg County Hospital
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Nabavi Deeter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn N. Deeter practice?
- Dr. Dawn Deeter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Deeter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Murray, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, KY and Cadiz, KY.
See Murray Obstetricians & Gynecologists.