A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Delavallade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delavallade
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delavallade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Delavallade, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delavallade graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Delavallade has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Nichelle Delavallade MD is a female Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn N. Delavallade practice?
- Dr. Dawn Delavallade has 33 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Delavallade practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Baltimore Radiologists.