A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Delavallade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Delavallade, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delavallade graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Delavallade has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Nichelle Delavallade MD is a female Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawn N. Delavallade practice?
- Dr. Dawn Delavallade has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Delavallade practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Winter Garden, FL.
See Winter Garden Radiologists.