A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Demangone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Demangone, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demangone graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Demangone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Adele Demangone MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn A. Demangone practice?
- Dr. Dawn Demangone has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn Demangone practices Emergency Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Emergency Physicians.