A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn DeSylvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn DeSylvia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn DeSylvia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSylvia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. DeSylvia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Anne DeSylvia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn A. DeSylvia practice?
- Dr. Dawn DeSylvia has 1 office location.
Dr. Dawn DeSylvia practices Family Medicine near Malibu, CA.
See Malibu Primary Care Doctors.