A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn DeSylvia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn DeSylvia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeSylvia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. DeSylvia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn DeSylvia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSylvia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. DeSylvia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Anne DeSylvia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn A. DeSylvia practice?
- Dr. Dawn DeSylvia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn DeSylvia practices Family Medicine near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Malibu, CA.
See Culver City Family Physicians.